Visitation House Inc is affiliated with several other Pro-life organizations…
1. 40 Days for Life is a coordinated, international pro-life effort to pray for an end to abortion. Prayer campaigns are run twice a year – spring and fall.
2. Emmanuel Communications was formed in 2008 when a small group of Catholics, led by Raymond J. Lauring, answered the call to start a Catholic radio station in Worcester, Massachusetts. The result is WNEB radio 1230 AM, which began broadcasting in January, 2011.
3. Through Massachusetts Choose Life, a specialty license plate with the slogan “Choose Life” was created to raise funds for pro-life organizations in the Commonwealth. Funds generated by these license plates assist women with the expenses of a full term pregnancy such as medical bills, temporary housing, transportation, utility bills, food, and maternity clothing.
4. Life Matters is a weekly, educational, right-to-life television program aired in Boston since October 2003,via public access cable television. The purpose of ‘Life Matters’ is to inform the general public about the truth of many current day controversial issues such as abortion, the abortion-breast cancer link, adoption, cloning, contraception, eugenics, euthanasia, and embryonic stem cell research.
5. Life Matters has published a website which displays real-time counters for the number of abortions in the US and world-wide. Please check it out.
6. Worcester Guild of the Catholic Medical Association – is a professional association of Catholic doctors in the Diocese of Worcester, Massachusetts. They are seeking to be faithful to their vocation as Catholic physicians.
7. Mass ProLife – a community of pro-life, pro-woman discussion, collaboration, communication, conversion and activation in Massachusetts. MassProLife.com is a project of Massachusetts Citizens for Life.
8. Order of Malta – Boston – The purpose of the Order is to promote the spiritual well-being of its members who dedicate themselves to help the sick and the poor. Knights and Dames of the Order are also charged with the responsibility to defend the Faith.
9. Massachusetts Citizens for Life – the mission of Massachusetts Citizens For Life, Inc. is to promote the respect for human life and to defend the right to life of all human beings, born and unborn.
10. Problem Pregnancy – is a crisis pregnancy center in Worcester offering free help to women with an unplanned pregnancy.
11. ClearWay specializes in supporting women with unplanned or unwanted pregnancies. Our mission is to help you during this vital decision process, sharing knowledge, wisdom, and resources. Every woman’s situation is unique, and we are committed to your individual needs.
12. Operation Rescue: Boston is a Faith-based pro-life activist organization, which attempts to rescue pre-born children threatened with death by abortion and to bring the Gospel of Life into the public square. We rely on the Grace of God and employ non-violent, First Amendment-protected means of expression.